Job Description – Manager, Traffic Plans
Safe Roads Engineering strives to provide clients with services and products that are among the best in the industry. We specialize in design engineering, overhead sign structures, bridges, noise walls, and traffic management plans.
We are looking to add a Manager, Traffic Plans to our team. Our head office is in Aurora, Ontario; however, this role can be fulfilled by someone out West, (including Alberta or British Columbia). Working alongside our existing engineering team and other divisions within the Group.
If you are someone who gets excited about engaging with clients, creating traffic plans and building a team, this role is for you!
- Responsible for managing 1–5 people
- Single point of contact with clients for traffic control plans
- Ensure that traffic control plans and associated traffic control studies meet the requirements of the contract, Provincial/City standards, and the clients’ requirements
- Review unstamped TCPs
- Review and seal stamped TCPs and traffic control studies
- Develop contacts with contractors to become their preferred provider of TCPs
- Professional Engineer, currently registered in a Canadian Province, and able to obtain PEO Registration within six months
- CAD Literate (AutoCAD and RapidPlan)
- Deep knowledge of Book 7 and/or BC MoTI TMM and/or Alberta Transportation Traffic Accommodation in Work Zones manuals
- Ability to communicate clearly with clients, review agencies, external contractors, and internal staff
- Passion for roadway safety
Interested in applying?
Please email your resume to email@example.com, quoting the job title in the subject line.
Thank you! We look forward to hearing from you!